Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Walzac Wedding

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Walzac Wedding

So I promised I would post more pictures from the Walzac wedding. And I finally got around to finish them!!
Like I said before, I was just the assistant; my Uncle Rob was the actual photographer. My job was just to catch "moments," to follow the girls around while they got ready, and to shoot details.
Anyways, here are a few of my favorite "moments:"

Getting ready:





Flower Girl's dress




Seeing herself for the first time
 Right before the ceremony:




 There were no pictures allowed during the ceremony, so this is right afterwards:
 The reception was in a friend's front yard. The decorations were super simple, but it drew even more attention to the couple, opposed to demanding that the centerpieces take center stage.


 Arriving at the reception as Mr. and Mrs!
 First dance:

 Groom and the Grandmother:
 Groom and the mother:
 Bride and father:
 Flower girl (my adorable cousin;)

 Details!

Favorites:


Being photographer was so much fun. I can't wait for another opportunity to present itself!

No comments :

Post a Comment