Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: I have gradumuated! :D

Monday, June 4, 2012

I have gradumuated! :D

This past week was my last week in High School. Woot:)

Instead of graduating with KEYS, I decided to have a ceremony with just my family. It was amazing. My parents pulled everything together so nicely, and it was a huge blessing to have everyone closest to me there. It was quite overwhelming, actually; I felt extremely loved.

Getting my diploma (photo cred: Josiah Crumrine)

My family did an awesome job at pulling the whole thing off; even the younger kids were extremely helpful. While I was studying away for finals, they were getting ready for a party that wasn't even for them! Thanks, guys:)

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations, Casey! :) That's a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete