Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Turkey +Bacon Wrap

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Turkey +Bacon Wrap

Most days, I totally draw a blank on creative ways to make lunch yummy, so I thought I'd share this "stroke of brilliance" that my brother and I stumbled upon. Just in case there are any other people like me who "draw blanks" on a semi-daily basis;)
Hunter and I had a bacon craving (which shouldn't surprise anyone who knows us... these cravings come pretty regularly;) so we took up the challenge to make something delicious and mostly healthy for lunch.

The result?
Hunter made his with just cream cheese and turkey, but I made mine with avocado, goat cheese, turkey, and corn tortillas. It was sooo good!

Hope your Tuesday is grand; full of victories in the Lord, and full of small things that make you smile!
`Casey

No comments :

Post a Comment