Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Engagement Shoot #1

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Engagement Shoot #1

In light of the fact that my wedding pictures are on their way (EEK!), I thought it was time to share with ya'll the pictures my talented uncle, Rob Flora of Rob Flora Photography, secretly took when Jon proposed back in June!
It was a complete surprise, and I had no idea what was going on... even less of an idea that my uncle and three of my brothers were hiding behind the bushes, and my cousin was in the tree above me!
(When I spotted the camo-ed camera-men in the bushes)
Jon's secret photo team
It was the biggest surprise of my life, and I still cannot believe how flawlessly Jon and my family pulled off such an ordeal. He planned everything so perfectly... and look at that rock!!!

So excited to share wedding pictures with ya'll soon!
Love, C

No comments :

Post a Comment