Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: 6 Tips to Budget-Friendly Fashion

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

6 Tips to Budget-Friendly Fashion

Hello, Lovelies!

Jon and I are driving our last 4-hour commute back home to Sweet Virginia! We won't be home for long though... Leaving Friday for a good friend's wedding in Charlotte, and preparing for an anniversary trip next weekend!
I know, I know... we don't know how to stay in one place, do we?

So if you don't hear from me quite as often this week, you know why.
But by the middle of August we should be home for a significant stretch of time, and I am itching to get settled into our new home.

Today I'm "not" posting, but I am being featured on "Wear it Wednesday" featured on Adventurous Shelby & The Accidental Nomad Life!
So, if you like, mosey on over to one of their websites and check out my fave ways to save money over the summer!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment