Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Spring Break

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break

My posts have been a bit scarce lately because last week was my Spring break. It was a great break; I cleaned out my closet, went to the beach with some gals from school, went to a concert in Richmond, spent a whole day doing random stuff with my family, led worship for a prayer weekend, MC'd at a Crossover event, and spent a rainy day with my beau:)
These next few weeks will be no less busy, as I finish school, camp, host a bridal shower, and do a bunch of other good things.

Here are some pics from the beach last Tuesday, when I went with Jess, Evie, Jo-Ann and Naomi

It was so foggy you couldn't even see the water from where we were sitting! So much for a tan...
Our group is obsessed with the plantain (a.k.a, plantoon) chips from Trader Joe's. Jess was our hero for bringing two bags to share!;)

During our family day last Thursday, Daddy took us to a putt-putt course...

 ...and then to the beach for a few (windy and cold) minutes!

 I was trying to finish the first Hunger Games book so we could go to the midnight showing;)
And our first camping trip of the year is right around the corner! Woo!

No comments :

Post a Comment