Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: James Wedding

Monday, August 13, 2012

James Wedding

These past months have been nothing but hectic. Balancing work, a boyfriend, family, church, and a social life (which is practically non-existent at this point) is way tough.

Growing up stinks. Haha.

Anyways, I obviously can't  post about everything that's happened this summer. But something super excited that happen a few weeks ago, was I had the opportunity to take pictures before a friends' wedding! Josiah's older sister, Lydia, was marrying her terrific guy, and I was thrilled to be involved with the event.

I don't have any pictures of the wedding itself, but here are a few of my favorite "behind-the-scenes" scenes that I snapped;)











On high-alert... just in case the groom happens to be around;)


Pictures at Waterside. So perfect..

Lydia...
...and her grand groom.
On the way! (Taken by Bethany)
(Quick prayer before the ceremony)

  Lydia was definitely a calm bride. I was very impressed. I'm gonna be a mess;)
  
  Thanks for being such beautiful models, ladies! And thanks again, Lyd, for letting me be a part of your big day. I felt like family:) There's no doubt you and Tim have a great future together. Can't wait to hear about all of ya'll's CRAZY adventures!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my word. Looks like you've been really busy as of late. Pictures are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! You should upload more on your photography website and I will post a link on Facebook! Or just bring your computer over sometime.... ;)

    ReplyDelete