Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Style{in} Skirts: Thrifty Finds and Overpriced Sweaters

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Style{in} Skirts: Thrifty Finds and Overpriced Sweaters

There is just way too much for me to like about this outfit... The v-neck I got for super cheap at Target? The red skirt I got from a thrift store? The orange beauties on my feet that have now lasted me three whole summers? The gorgeous sweater vest I just bought from F21??
 Shirt: Target // Vest: Forever21 // Skirt: Thrift // Bag: Thrift // Shoes: Dillards?
I don't regret spending $22 on this sweater thing. That's how much I like it.
 
Classes started this week. And the Lord has a way of always showing me He cares about the little things. Like that small affirmation from a friend that I needed, or free food at a Young Life meeting, or a boss who is completely understanding with your super small slots of availability, or resources that cost $35 instead of a $200 textbook.

It's also really fun being back on campus and seeing so many familiar faces. I've missed the social aspect of school, and the always-present opportunity to meet new people and hear new stories.

I hope ya'll are having a fantastic week, and are always finding excuses to wear high heels. 
Make every day a special occasion.

Love, Case
__________

 Shout out to the fabulous girl who will always take pictures of me when she things I look good, and then take up all the space on my iPhone taking them;)
 She really is one of the best friends I could ask for.
 ...obviously;)

4 comments :