Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Style{in} Skirts: Grey Day Grays

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Style{in} Skirts: Grey Day Grays

Question: How do you spell "grey/gray"?
Either way, I'm really liking... that color.
This outfit wasn't one of my most flattering of concoctions, but it was good for working in a construction office, where comfort is needed, and conversations with construction workers can be common.
 
THESE hot tomales were from Forever21, and were kind of a splurge at $20.
But that's ok. 
What's the point of thrifting if you can't splurge some of that saved cash every now and then? ;)
 
I've been looking for a good maxi skirt for a long time, and this one was only 10 bucks! 
Pretty good deal, if you ask me.
I like the freedom you feel from the length, yet the classiness you feel from the straight cut.
boyfriend cardigan: target // greenish vneck: target //
maxi skirt: plato's closet // HOT shoes: forever 21
Another thing I like about maxi's is that you can wear whatever you want underneath.
Hence; the socks that don't match anything, and the leggings with giant holes in the knees.
Anyways,
hope ya'll are having a fanTAStic Wednesday.
Half-way to the weekend!

Love, Casey

12 comments :

  1. GREY IS MY FAVORITE COLOR EVER JUST THOUGHT ID LET CHA KNOW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know how to spell 'that word' either. ;) always confuses me! Love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahahaha I loved the last photo. I always enjoy long skirts too because of the ability to hide flaws :P haha.I've been trying to find a good maxi skirt, hopefully I can find one soon.

    P.S. Feel free to make the project on my blog! It wasn't even my own idea so feel free :) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it! Although it may have to wait until springtime..:/

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "grey/gray" skirt is adorbsss!!! And those HOT shoes are FANTASTICAL!!!:)

    P.S. (I alreaaaady misssss you :'( )

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's spelled grEy in England and grAy in America. :) Love the shoes! -Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the same skirt I've been wanted to get at CATO!! :) Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete