Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Delight

Friday, October 11, 2013

Delight


The Lord has been teaching me a lot lately. Which is good. And hard. But mostly good.
One of the subjects we've been discussing is delight. It's taking quite a while for me to accept the fact that I bring Him indescribable delight without even doing anything. Just by simply existing and by being I am delightful.
I am delightful.
Not because I did anything delightful today. Not because I spent time with Him today. Not because I tried to be delightful. I just simply am.
How could a perfect Father be delighted in an imperfect daughter? without her even trying to earn His pleasure? I'm still not sure.
This is Liz, by the way. She's my friend, and she's beautiful.

What have you and the Lord been discussing lately?
Have a beautiful weekend.
Love,
               Case

No comments :

Post a Comment