Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: B + E

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

B + E


Just a few of the engagement photos I snapped of Bethany and Eric when we were in Boston a few weeks ago…

I'm pretty sure the last one is my favorite. It's such a sweet reflection of their relationship, and of their future, I feel: he, the visionary, hopefully and confidently looking forward and she sweetly trusting him, not even needing to know what lies ahead.

_________________________
Don't hate me for being a slacker of a blogger… finals are coming up quickly, and my time and energy are dwindling. My mind hasn't been this scrambled in a long time.

Hope you're enjoying these last rays of fall! Christmas is right around the corner, but don't forget about Thanks Day!:)

Love, C

No comments :

Post a Comment