Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Campin' Chippokes

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Campin' Chippokes


This past weekend, for Saturday and Sunday, the fam went to a local camp ground for our new camper's "maiden voyage." It was soooo nice to get some forced relaxation, and spend chill time with Mama for Mother's Day.
 ... and try to get some tan... ;)

So, thought I'd share a few moments from the weekend. 
Haven't posted about my family much lately anyways.
(the best friend/counselor/"big brother" ever)
(model faces.... hahaha)

Hope ya'll had a great Wednesday!:)

3 comments :

  1. Hahaha! I love it! we are going there this weekend! Awesome! I want to get to know the rest of your family so badly. I'm sure our sisters would be hilarious together. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be!! We need to do something with both families, definitely. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ah!:) Looks like y'all had a wonderful time:) miss you and love you lots Casey G! <3

    ReplyDelete