Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Colorado Week 5

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Colorado Week 5

I'm back, ya'll! Ready for an update? ;)

One, random day of blizzarding (that melted the lake...)
Spent time in the Word with my Family Group:
Scripture-walked in Windsor:
Musician's Fellowship:
 Received, not one...
...but TWO packages! (The girls have done a good job of making sure I can identify my packages ;)
Had nice enough weather for spending time with the Lord on the lawn...
...and a sunset and silhouette photoshoot:
Made my first real dinner (all by myself!! Mama, aren't you proud ;)
(canned yams, gf+df macaroni, chef salad and gf chips!)
Made loads of banana bread with these gals:
Rachel, Lyndsi, Jenny & Bethany
Also, it's been warm enough (some days) for the grass to start poking up through the ground! It's gonna be so nice to see some green :)

Hope ya'll had a great week!

Love, Casey

No comments :

Post a Comment