Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Style{in} Skirts : Color Vomit

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Style{in} Skirts : Color Vomit

Anyone who knows me at all, knows that my favorite outfits look a bit like color vomit. 
So, I figured,
it's been awhile. Why not post about some? ;)
 Shirt: Gap
Vest: Old Navy
Scarf: Just finished making it!
Skirt: half-hand-made hand-me-down
 Necklaces (top to bottom): hand-me-down from Mama (nothin' like raiding your mom's old jewelry;); from a friend who went to India; Plato's Closet; His Little Feet.
 I've really missed my "Style{in} Skirts" posts. But it's been hard finding an adequate replacement for Huddy! 
But, unfortunately, I couldn't bring him with me.
 Hope ya'll are having a FANTASTIC week!
One of the questions I was asked recently is, "What is your soul rejoicing about?"
Think and dwell on that. It's a good question.

Love, Casey

P.S. Wanna meet my stand-in photographer?
This is Melissa.
 Got a great smile, doesn't she?
She's a fantastic gal with a dynamic, laugh-out-loud personality.
I'm thankful to have her in my life :)

No comments :

Post a Comment