Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Strawberries.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Strawberries.

So ya'll know that part of my vacation list was to take more pictures with my "real" camera (opposed to my iPhone). And that started with the car ride there!
Hayden and I were in his truck for the whole 3-turned-out-to-be-4-hour trip, and when Mama had to pit-stop to feed the baby, Dad sent Hay and I on a trek to get some strawberries!
The sweet old lady that was running the counter said that she didn't have any that were already picked, so we had to pick them ourselves... meaning, Hayden picked them, and fussed at me for being a slacker and taking pictures instead;)
(Telling me to stop taking pictures and help him pick;)
 Success;)
And they made for an awesome breakfast the next morning!

Two of my favorite things:
1. Strawberries
2. Car rides/Adventures with Hay.

It was a good trip;)

_______________________________

Today is gray and rainy. A perfect day to stay home all day and work on those little nagging projects that I "never have time for."

Whatever your day looks like, hope it's full of favorite things;)

Love, Case

No comments :

Post a Comment