Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Caution: Desperate.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Caution: Desperate.

Lately, it has been a bit challenging.

I am someone who is happy when she is busy, yet I have nothing to do.
I am someone who loves people, yet there aren't many new faces around.
I am someone who drives herself nuts when she's cooped up in the house for more than two days, yet there has barely been an excuse to leave my house for weeks.

I am an extrovert in an introvert's environment.


Caution:
May explode emotionally at the drop of a hat.
May attack at the sight of chocolate.
May be over-eager for any sort of event that merely has the appearance of being social.

Beware of the caged emotional basket case.


You have been warned;)
    Love, 
                Casey

No comments :

Post a Comment