Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Progress!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Progress!

A little while ago Mama helped me rearrange and organize my room. While some of it is still "in progress," my favorite part is what her brilliance did to my (many) boots!

Before:


I know, right? Not an exaggeration, either. On a good day, they would be neatly lined up against the wall... but they soon out-grew my walls. And I wear them so often, putting them away in my closet is pretty much pointless.
So, I "manned up" and got rid of a few..
After:


Brilliant, yes?
These shelves were pretty cheap, too. $19.99 each from Target.

I am so happy. My 16 pairs of boots now have a tidy place to reside:)
I'm still working on how to keep the floppy ones upright... but they aren't sprawling all over the place, so this is still better. I really do not like eye clutter.

Also! More happy news! My hair is red!


Having a cousin in the hair business is terrific;) Thanks, Karls.

Have a great weekend, Folks!

No comments :

Post a Comment