Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: I am . . .

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am . . .

listening to "Do the Raindrops..." by Eisenbraun. (Mmm)

eating SO Delicious Coconut Milk Mocha Almond Fudge Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert. The best, and longest-named, non-dairy frozen dessert I've ever had. (YUM.)

exhausted from watching two two-year-old cuties all day.

reading an unexpected letter from a friend.

not looking my best today.

watching my four-year-old brother play LEGO Batman on the PS3. (Kinda.)

totally like the weather situation right now.

wearing sweatpants, a tank top, and a Patagonia sweatshirt. (Ultimate comfort.)

looking forward to taking my new workout clothes for a spin.

completely booked all weekend.

having Fish Burgers for dinner tonight. (YES.)

in the best mood I have been all week.
________________________

Hope ya'll are having a Wednesday full of healthy things and Christmas lights.

Love,
             Casey

No comments :

Post a Comment