Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Capturing Cattails, Day 31

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Capturing Cattails, Day 31


The end of October has come (and gone...) and my Capturing Cattails Challenge I would consider more than a success. My goal was to take more pictures and to explore ways to grow in my photography. I feel as though the first at least has been accomplished, and in the process I have rekindled my old passion for poetry that was lying in a dusty corner somewhere underneath my old wake board and my failed crocheting projects.

So, to wrap this challenge up (yes, I know that October 31 was yesterday, and yes, I know I'm late... but I started this challenge late, so I might as well end it late, yeah?;) I thought I'd share a few of my favorites from this past month.








Now I've gotta come up with something new to conquer!

No comments :

Post a Comment