Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Barn Dancin'

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Barn Dancin'

This afternoon Mama, Amy, Huddy, Henry and I drove up to the home of some dear friends for an actual barn dance! (Considering the first one was in a parking lot...;)
Their farm is one of the more beautiful places I have EVER seen, and I love being there.

I didn't get any pictures of the dancing (after all, it's a known fact that if a girl looks too busy, she doesn't get asked to dance;) but I did snap a few towards the end of the afternoon.








It was terrific, and I'm so glad I went.

Enjoy that extra hour of sleep tonight, ya'll. I know it sure is needed for me!

Love,
       Casey


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I love the country life and a barn dance would be SO fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, wish we could've been there! :P Glad you had fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete