Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Factuality

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Factuality

Fact: I want a cat. Really, really badly.

Fact: I do not like cat hair. At all.
Fact: Fat polka dots remind me of clowns.

Fact: I own a pair of large red crocs that I never wear because they make me feel like a clown.
Fact: I always wear my flannel shirts tied; not buttoned.

Fact: I really dislike flannel shirts as a fashion trend.
Fact: I think this generation's obsession with mustaches is ridiculous.

Fact: If my man has a mustache, he better have a good one. And a beard, too.
______________________________________ 

Or the kind of statements I would use as icebreakers on a blind date, I think. 
_____________________________________

Fact: I've always wanted to go on a blind date of some sorts.

Fact: I think one of the greatest dates in the world would be making out in the back of a movie theater during a really boring movie
(as long as it wasn't the blind date).


2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha!! This made my night, girly! Thanks for being wonderful;)
    ~lito

    ReplyDelete