Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Strawberries and Lamentations

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Strawberries and Lamentations


"Yet this I call to mind
     and therefore I have hope:
 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
     for His compassions never fail.
 They are new every morning;
     great is Your faithfulness.
 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; 
     therefore I will wait for Him."
 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in Him;
     to the one who seeks Him;
 it is good to wait quietly
     for the salvations of the LORD."
-Lamentations 3:21-26


Father, thank You for your unfailing love, Your never ending faithfulness, and the ever-present compassion I am so unworthy of. Show me how to be completely satisfied with You alone. Be my portion. Be my all. And give me the grace to wait quietly.


"You came near when I called You,
    and You said, "Do not fear.""

No comments :

Post a Comment