Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Manly Coffee and Guilty Pleasures

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Manly Coffee and Guilty Pleasures



So my day started out great: a bit of sleeping in, dairy-free creamer in my coffee, yoga class.
However, notice how "breakfast" was never scratched off the list.
Yeah.
Don't work-out without breakfast...

Also, notice how NO WHERE on that list is:

"MAKE POPCORN AND WATCH YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW WHILE THE HOUSE IS EMPTY."

Yet, that's what I did...
Popcorn for one, and my guilty pleasure in the form of Netflix. 
 ______________

On a whole different note, my mind is also being blown by Come to Me by Jenn Johnson. Such a simple worship song, yet soooo powerful...

Anyways, hope your Tuesday is great. Full of guilty pleasures, mind-blowing worship, and cozy times.
Even if you know you're being less productive than you should be.
After all... it's the holidays ;)

Love,
             Casey

2 comments :

  1. Ahh man I need to get yoga back in my daily routine! Thanks for the inspiration ;)

    And I basically can't survive my first hour being awake without breakfast, so I won't have that problem, haha.

    Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making lists...and checking them off! What is your favorite thing to watch on Netflix? Last night we did Psych. ;)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete