Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Style{in} Skirts: Bare Trees, Bare Knees

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Style{in} Skirts: Bare Trees, Bare Knees

Shirt: Mossimo (Target)
Shawl/Vest: Consignment 
Belt: Thrifted?
Skirt: Thrifted (pretty sure)
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: Bass (on sale!)

(The one thing I would have done differently, would have been to wear a more fitted shirt underneath of the shawl. I had to keep pulling it down to prevent the awkward my-undershirt-is-bigger-than-the-shirt-I'm-wearing-over-it wrinkles and gathers.)

Hope ya'll's Wednesday was fantastic. My was wet. The rain came, and knocked even more beautiful leaves from their cherished perch to grace the grass outside my door. 

And my week has been full of miscommunications.

But miscommunications are okay when they bring about even greater communication. And an even better understanding of the other person. Perhaps an even greater admiration, or respect.

My days have also been filled with good books lately. I will probably be sharing about that... my antique book collection is growing, and I have discovered some beauties.

Until tomorrow; good-night, Lovelies.

No comments :

Post a Comment