Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Ugly Sweater Party!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party!

((my ugly sweater // half of the group // "curses" // Erric // Mary on the guitar // 
Brooke's awesome sweater + scarf + jeans situation // Timothy and JBow))

This past Friday my friend Hannah had an Ugly Sweater Party. This was especially a big deal for me because Hannah will be moving soon, and it was one of the last times I will see her for a while.

I didn't take many pictures, but we had a BLAST. Hannah is a great hostess; we played a hilarious game called Curses, laughed around a bonfire, watched A Christmas Story, and pulled out a few instruments toward the end to sing some tunes.

We'll miss you lots, HanBan! You're something terrific ;)
(you can see more pictures from Friday on Faith's blog here)

6 comments :

  1. Looks like fun! I didn't know you knew the Ewbanks. I guess it's a small world. :) -Kendal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny! I had no idea that you knew them!!

      Delete
  2. Wait...BOTH of you know the Ewbanks! :D I know Elaine. :)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, does EVERYbody know the Ewbanks?

      Delete
    2. Perhaps. :) I don't actually know the whole family, but I work with Mr. Ewbank. :) -Kendal

      Delete