Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Right Now . . .

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Right Now . . .

Listening to:   this little lovely tune. Melllltttt.

Wishing for: a Soy Caramel Macchiato and some lovely slippers.

Grateful for: our newly-decorated and -sparklefied Christmas tree.

Sitting on: the Shrimp Chair in my den.

Wearing: super pajama pants that remind me of Bethany, and an "I <3 Mom" t-shirt I've since I was 13.

About to read: a book written by a friend o' mine.

Soaking in: the goodness of the Big House service this evening.

Looking forward to: impending parties and an upcoming visit.

Hoping: Monday morning doesn't hit too hard!
________________

Be wrecked by Him. by His love. by His mercy.

And drink lots of lovely warm things. :)


1 comment :

  1. This sounds charming! I LOVE that song and love Josh Turner. And a soy caramel macchiato sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete