Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Lovelies

Friday, December 7, 2012

Lovelies






you know how i mentioned my antique book collection grew over the weekend? well, it did... twice...
i'm a sucker.
anyways. 
here are my latest: 
the grapes of wrath by steinbeck, 
the sea gull by kathleen norris, 
good wives by louisa may alcott, 
swiss family robinson by johann wyss, 
a tale of two cities by dickens, 
and a beautiful copy of wuthering heights by emily bronte. 
my goal is to get a bunch of classics, along with lots of other random beauties. 
also, all but two are in good enough condition that they're both antique and readable. 
which is just how i like them.

hope you're doin' dandy on this fine friday.
love,
          Casey

4 comments :

  1. Lovely, lovely. :) Old books are some of my favorite things. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous old books are the best. They warm a special part of a bookworms heart :)

    Hey I nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete