Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish: Style{in} Skirts: My Photographer

Monday, December 10, 2012

Style{in} Skirts: My Photographer

I thought it about high time ya'll met my apprentice, and the man behind all the pictures of me (cuz we all know, if it were up to me to take pictures of myself, they would be absolutely tragic)!
So without further ado, I introduce THE cutest 8-year-old, freckle-faced photographer you will ever meet:
And of course, he has inherited a good helping of the goof-ball that runs in every Heards veins ;)
He's been a hugeeeee help for, not only taking the pictures, but also testing out the lighting situation before the shoot.

 Scoping out new places to shoot:
He's learned very fast, and does a good job of handling my big ol' camera.
Besides all this, though, he's a great little brother (and big brother, too). He's extremely affectionate, and would sooner be accused of too many hugs, before being accused of too few. He's a hero, and a superb helper.
But most of all....
he's a ham.

 Love you, HamSauce. Thanks so much for all your help!

No comments :

Post a Comment